New Challenge

To the Doomed! This challenge is a tricky one, cos I kinda feel like a band wearing their own T-Shirts but what the hell, I figure its fun enough for everyone so here goes:
The character this week is a new one of mine- Gertie Harry. I got illustrator Shay Hulbert to design Gertie, who is going to be a regular in my Bea Comix blog. So, seeing as this is a brand new character, first appearance this week, I thought I'd get my favourite illustration buddies to help out in giving her a gallery!
The task is to create a Comic Book cover based on Gertie, with specific themes relevant to each individual to spice things up a bit! Here Goes:
Snapper- Retro romance stories!
Mattruss- The official comic book adaptation of the hit movie adaptation!
Ian- Gertie, The Manga!
Abi- Li'l Gertie! (Think Tiny Titans, Muppet Babies)
Joe- The comic based on the hit Animated Series!
Mike- Horror Comics! (Think EC Comics, Tales from the Crypt)
Have fun team!