The Shining by Lok Ian

I'm a chicken, I don't watch many horror films, because I really like it when my pants are dry... But, luckily, The Shining is one of those few horrors which I've watched in the past, or I should say, when I was a wee kid... it was traumatising.

The scariest part of a movie, to me, isn't the gore, or the killing, or the humping that is much necessary in every horror for some bloody reason... It is the part where you know something freaky is about to happen, when you can feel your heart's beating faster and faster, you want to look away, but you can't... your eyes are fixated onto the screen, your mind questioning your sanity... the music is getting louder and louder, and suddenly... BAM! The expected happens and you feel a warm wet feeling in your lap... you just spilled your coffee.

And that is the inspiration behind this week's entry... beside, with Abi doing something creepy, someone gotta fill in the weekly "cute" illustration gap, right?



Done purely on photoshop this time.